Durma North America and Highland Capital Corporation (HCC) are working together to provide equipment financing for DURMA’s customers. Financing your DURMA purchase with Highland Capital is simple and offers several important advantages:
- Preserves Available Cash & Credit – keeps funds on hand for raw materials, funding accounts receivable or other core business needs;
- Spreads Out Cost Over Time – matches the timing of payments to the revenue you generate;
- Lien on Equipment Only – most banks apply a lien on all assets during financing, HCC generally only takes a lien on the machine being purchased;
- Keeps Costs Low – equipment financing is a lower cost form of borrowing and HCC is offering special financing programs for Durma equipment purchases;
- Quick & Easy Processing – HCC knows the manufacturing industry and can offer swift and simple financing, with same day decisions in many cases.
Get started today! Simply complete the credit application and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours.
To learn more about our flexible financing options, or to request additional information please contact us at 314-707-1653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT HIGHLAND CAPITAL CORPORATION
Highland Capital Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Valley National Bank. With assets of $29Bn, Valley (NYSE: VLY), is headquartered in Northern NJ, was founded in 1927 and has over 200 branch locations on the east coast. Highland Capital Corporation is a full-service equipment finance company serving end-users, equipment manufacturers, and equipment distributors who use or sell industrial equipment. Whether you are expanding your business or modernizing an existing facility, our competitive and flexible programs are tailored to your specific needs.
Disclaimer: All financing requests are subject to credit approval by Highland Capital Corporation and available to customers in the United States. Not all customers will qualify. Typical financing terms vary between 24 -84 months, require 1st and last payment in advance plus any taxes and/or closing costs.